Friday, September 11, 2009

Favorite of the Day: Prabal Gurung

Yesterday was the start of Fashion Month, and though my fatigue caused me to spend a considerable amount of last season complaining, I'm sad that I'm not there. Walking three blocks so that I can finally wave down a taxi. Watching models remove their heavy makeup while waiting for the downtown train. Quickly and carefully finding the caterer carrying the tray of full champagne glasses.

So I've decided to spend a chunk of each morning making my way through the previous day's offerings and introducing you to my favorite designer that you might not have heard of. All three of you who read this blog with any regularity.

For day one, we have Prabal Gurung.





Modern and feminine with just the right touch of 80s.


Photos via

No comments: