Friday, September 11, 2009

And So It Begins

Selections from a Gchat conversation this morning with a friend as I browsed the first of the New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2010 pictures:

Samantha: The ugly florals are KILLING me
S: I am not a laura ashley pillow
Friend:
ooo ooo
F:
as a kid i wore laura ashley
S: so did I
S:
and I would like to leave that time in the past
F: ditto
S:
there are so many people in NY breaking that "If you wore it the first time, don't wear it the second time" rule
F:
hahahahahahah
F: dang
S:
oh no, denim on denim. just no. no no no no no no.
F:
NOOO
F: canadian tuxedo??
S: hahahahahaha
S:
also, wait for it, cropped shirts
S: apparently we're making our way into 1992
F: hyper color?
F: please please please
S:
oh, that's already happened
F: YES
F: YES
F: WIN!!!!!

No comments: